Gifford Jones Medi C Plus Powder 300 Grams. For Heart Health, Bone Health, Collagen and more
Preferred Nutrition Medi C Plus Powder 300 Grams:
Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells.
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Helps collagen formation
- Maintains healthy teeth and gums
- Maintains healthy bones and cartilage
- Helps connective tissue formation
- Helps wound healing
- Helps maintain good health
Since humans do not make Vitamin C like animals do; we need to supplement this essential vitamin to meet our daily needs. Inadequate amounts of Vitamin C means poor collagen. Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Coronary arteries, closest to the heart, receive the greatest pressure. Without enough Vitamin C the collagen weakens. This sets the stage for heart attack or stroke. Healthy collagen also supports healthy teeth, gums, cartilage, bones, connective tissue and wound healing. The antioxidants in Medi-C Plus also support and help maintain good health.
Each 6.5 cc Scoop Contains
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbic Acid) 2000mg
- Magnesium (magnesium ascorbate) 210mg
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine hydrochloride) 1300mg
- Non-medicinal Ingredients:
Xylitol, natural orange flavour, citric acid, natural lime flavour, stevia
Suggested Usage:Dissolve one 6.5 cc scoop (5g) in 250ml of water or juice.
Dissolve one 6.5 cc scoop (5g) in 250ml of water or juice.