Graydon Keto Cleanse 30ml
1. Begin with a dry face. Take about a quarter sized amount of Keto Cleanse and apply it evenly over your whole face, neck and eye area, right on top of makeup and/or sunscreen.
2. Start at the chin and work your way up around the mouth, jaw, cheeks, eye area and end up at the forehead, using small circular motions to massage the cleansing oil deeply into your skin.
3. You can incorporate the same kind of movements you use when using a normal cleanser. However, this cleansing massage should take about two to three minutes if possible, so really take the time to massage the oil in across the face. Note that using our Keto cleansing oil to massage your skin ALSO helps promote blood circulation and lymph drainage, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens pores to help decongest the skin, as well as the fact that this process is incredibly relaxing.
4. Wet a washcloth or ideally your Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge with hot water (you want it to be steamy and warm, but not scalding) and press it against your face. Hold it against your face for a minute, to steam and activate the oils. Breathe deep, then buff away thoroughly.
5. After making sure surface grime is removed, you can follow with our Face Foam or Aloe Milk Cleanser.
6. It does take some getting used to but if you are doing it right, your skin WILL be soooo happy! Give it a try. I promise, your face will thank you.