Province Apothecary Eczema Balm 80ml. For Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea
Province Apothecary Protecting + Restoring Face Balm a great natural healer for rosacea, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis that's Canadian made. 99.9% Organic Ingredients + 0.1% Wild-Crafted ingredients = 100% Natural Skincare Unscented. Great for dry and sensitive skin
- Concentrated blend of Omega 3 oils that hydrate and soften the driest skin!
- This balm is lifesaving in the winter months!
- Protects skin from the elements
- Camellia is a Japanese super oil- hydrating, nourishing, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and anti-oxidants
- Pumpkin is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, helps reduce redness and heal skin
- Broccoli oil contains a unique combination of fatty acids which enriches the skin
- Heals rocasea, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis All Province Apothecary products are free of fillers, pesticides, dyes, petroleum, synthetic chemicals + fragrances, GMOs, and animal testing.
About Province Apothecary Products::
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand in protective blue glass with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
Directions: Use daily as needed. Warm up a small amount of balm in palm. Apply a thin layer of balm to face and neck in upward, circular motions. For best results use directly after Province Apothecary serum.
Ingredients: Camellia oil*, Apricot kernel oil*, Pumpkin Seed oil*, Avocado oil*, Beeswax*, Broccoli oil*, Pomegranate oil*, Raspberry seed oil*, Rose hip oil*, Borage oil*, Calendula infused in Sunflower oil*, Carrot Root extract*, Sea Buckthorn oil*, GMO-Free Vitamin E. *Certified Organic