Renew Life Ultimate Flora 50 Billion 14 Capsules. A One a day Probiotic for Healthy Digestion and Immune Health
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care 14 Capsules
When nothing else seems to work, Ultimate Flora Critical Care DOES! Ultimate Flora Critical Care's blend of 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a 'once a day' serving helps ensure a healthy microbacterial environment in the intestinal tract.
The term 'probiotic' means supporting life. Probiotics are friendly, beneficial bacteria. These bacteria (as well as others) are normal inhabitants of the large and small intestines and are a very important part of a healthy digestive system. There are over 500 types of bacteria in the digestive system; the two most prevalent are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Bifidobacterium are the most prevalent bacteria in the large intestine and Lactobacilli are the most prevalent in the small intestine.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care uses a unique, water based enteric coating that protects the probiotics against being destroyed in the acidic environment of the stomach, yet still allows for the probiotics to populate in the intestinal tract. Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains no starches, fillers, or excipients - making it the cleanest product available.
Ultimate Flora critical Care is formulated to help;
- Treat chronic intestinal ailments in both the large and small intestine, such as I.B.S.,Crohn's, and Colitis.
- Treat chronic candida overgrowth.
- Replenish good bacteria and restore normal intestinal flora after antibiotic use.
- Promote healthy immune function.
- Enhance cleansing programs that deal with colon, parasite, and candida problems by fortifying the balance of bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Promote regularity in cases of chronic constipation.
Directions for Use Adults / Adolescents: Take 1 capsule per day, approximately 2 hours after food.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care - Ingredients
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132)25 Billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122)10 Billion
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108)8.875 Billion
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129)4 Billion
- Bifidobacterium longum (HA-135)1 Billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111)250 Million
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA- 114)250 Million
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119)250 Million
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179)250 Million
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118)125 Million
Non-Medical Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating, FOS (fructooligosaccharides)