BiologicVet BioJoint 200g. For Cat and Dogs Bones and Joints
BiologicVet BioJoint. For Cat and Dogs Bones and Joints
- For dogs and cats of any age with a predisposition to joint issues
- Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
- Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function
- Supports cartilage and connective tissue health
- Supports hormone imbalance, especially in spayed and neutered pets
- With BioFIBRE for optimal absorption
BioJOINT™ provides factors for bone development, building of connective tissue and maintains joint mobility. BioJOINT is a holistic system which helps activate the worker cells of the cartilage, and support their effective use of glucosamine in collagen production. Without this glucosamine acts as an anti-inflammatory without contributing to tissue regeneration.
Supplying 200 mg of MSM, 200 mg of glucosamine complex (sulfate, hydrochloride) and 80 mg of chondroitin per 5 g scoop (used for each 20 lb of animal’s body weight), BioJOINT contains a blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and herbs that facilitate a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy joint function.