Cannanda Wellness Blend 4.20 ml
Cannanda's research and development has created a proprietary CB2™ Wellness terpene formula, which harnesses the power of terpenes in a very specific blend that promotes the health of the endocannabinoid system. This unique and proprietary terpene formula achieves its therapeutic and wellness benefits through the activation of CB2 cannabinoid receptors of the body's innate endocannabinoid system.
The endocannabinoid system is responsible for regulating balance in our body’s immune response, communication between cells, appetite and metabolism, memory, and more. In spite of the integral role this system takes on, until recently it remained an unknown part of the human body’s functions.
CB2 Wellness contains 100% natural terpenes from botanical sources. CB2 Wellness is a powerful phytocannabinoid formula and an excellent alternative to CBD oil. Can also be used in conjunction with CBD oil and RSO Rick Simpson Oil (synergistic).
CB2 Wellness is helpful for pain, inflammation, arthritis, anxiety, stress, migraines, depression, immune function, nausea, cardiovascular function, neurological function, brain function, and overall health and wellness. CB2 can also be used topically for joint pain and skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and insect bites.
Physician formulated. GMP certified. Guaranteed purity, potency, and safety.
4.2mL vial contains 3800mg (total) of CB2 terpenes. Vial contains approximately 130 drops (30mg per drop).
Please note that this product DOES NOT contain any CBD, cannabinoids, or THC.
- REDUCE PAIN, ACHES, AND INFLAMMATION, NATURALLY: Naturally promote your body’s healthy response to pain and inflammation by supporting your endocannabinoid system for optimal health and vitality.
- SAFE AND NATURAL CBD OIL ALTERNATIVE: Activates CB2 cannabinoid receptors and supports the endocannabinoid system
- WELLNESS AND HEALING: Helps with pain and inflammation / Modulates the immune system / Helps with Anxiety, Stress, and Depression
- HERBAL PHYTOCANNABINOIDS: Formulated with 100% natural terpene phytocannabinoids capable of binding to CB2 receptor sites
- PREMIUM QUALITY & PURITY: GMP certified. Guaranteed purity, potency, and safety. 4.2mL vial contains 3900mg (total) of CB2 terpenes. Vial contains approximately 130 drops (30mg per drop).
Directions:Use as aromatherapy in the same ways essential oils are used.
Best used through direct inhalation (place about 3 drops in your hand, rub hands together, cup around nose/mouth, and take slow, deep breaths). May be used as a natural flavour (for example, 2-5 drops may be be added to a tablespoon of any edible oil of your choosing), or even used topically for targeted local relief (use a carrier oil).