Flora Migranon ll Butterbur Extract 60 Capsules. Relief from Migraine Headaches
Natural Relief from Migraine Headaches
Butterbur has been used by herbalists since the Middle Ages for its pain-relieving effects. Over the past 25 years, modern science has confirmed its benefits in helping to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches. Considering that approximately 11% of adults in Western countries are affected by this often debilitating type of headache, a properly prepared butterbur supplement may offer a solution to reclaiming the quality of your life back
Flora’s Migranon II contains Petadolex®, a high quality extract made from organically grown butterbur and carefully prepared to ensure that it is safe and that only the beneficial active constituents of the plant are captured.
In its natural state, butterbur contains toxic compounds called pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs) that can be damaging to the body, but the butterbur in Migranon II has undergone a patented CO2 extraction method that removes the PAs while guaranteeing therapeutic levels of the key active substances, petasin and isopetasin.
- Each vegetarian capsule contains 50 mg of Petadolex® butterbur root extract (36:1) equivalent to 1800 mg of root
- Standardized to a total of 15% active petasin and isopetasin for maximum results
- Safe, non-toxic extract from organically grown butterbur root (free of toxic alkaloids)
- Patented critical fluid CO2 extraction
- Suitable for adolescents and adults
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Petadolex® butterbur (Petasites hybridus) root extract (36:1) . . . 75 mg
(equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root, providing 11.25 mg of petasin and isopetasin)
Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:Medium chain triglycerides, glycerol, gelatin, sorbitol, riboflavin and purified water
RECOMMENDED DOSE: Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily.