Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano 15ml. Wild and Organic with a minimum of 80% Carvacrol
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- Can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions
Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support, and helps relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
Medicinal Ingredients Each 4 drops (0.16 mL) contains: Organic Oil of Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial) 30 mg (minimum 80% carvacrol) 24 mg Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 1 mg AT (1.49 IU)