New Roots Cal-Mag Citrates 200 Capsules. With Vitamin D, Zinc, Silica and Boron
Each vegetable capsule contains 100 mg of elemental calcium as a highly bioavailable mineral salt formulated with the ideal proportion of magnesium and additional cofactors, to ensure sound skeletal health and combat osteoporosis.
New Roots Herbal’s Calcium Magnesium Citrates contains the recommended 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. This highly bioavailable form of these critical macrominerals is formulated with zinc, vitamin D3, boron, silica, and several nutrients that promote sound skeletal health, along with healthy teeth and muscles.
This comprehensive formula contains the following:
- bioavailable boron citrate to initiate bone regeneration;
- zinc for improved collagen formation;
- vitamin D3 for better calcium and phosphorus absorption;
- vitamin K to deter formation of cells responsible for bone resorption (osteoclasts);
- silica-rich horsetail for connective tissue strength and elasticity; and
- the amino acid L-taurine to support the function of bone-building cells (osteoblasts).
Calcium Magnesium Citrates also includes glutamic acid hydrochloride and betaine hydrochloride for better digestion, bioavailability, and ease of absorption.
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily with meals. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.