New Roots Essence 500 ml
Removes Accumulated Waste Products via Kidneys, Skin, and Mucous Membranes
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a diuretic and diaphoretic
- Promotes the elimination of accumulated toxins through the kidneys, skin, and mucus membranes
- Formulated with 9 wild-crafted traditional botanicals, including burdock root, sheep sorrel herb top, and pau d’arco inner bark
New Roots Essence stays true to its name, as we’ve created a blend with 9 wild-crafted traditional botanicals:
- Nutrient-rich burdock root, a herb native to Northern Asia and Europe that was used for centuries in many ways, including as a diuretic
- Sheep sorrel, used as a diuretic to accelerate cleansing and renewal
- Red clover, often used for detoxification programs
- Pau d’arco, an added element which is critical for a formula that accelerates elimination, as the immune system can be vulnerable
- Watercress, gaining popularity due to its dense nutritional content
- Slippery elm bark, used by the First Nations as a remedy for common ailments
- Blessed thistle, a commonly used ingredient in combination formulas for gastric health Rhubarb, a good source of fibre
- An added touch of nutrient-rich kelp that completes New Roots Essence
The combination of all these traditional botanicals can be used as an alterative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucus membranes.
Adults: Take 1 dose (3½ tablespoons) in the morning and 1 dose (3½ tablespoons) in the evening or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Optional: To reduce the alcohol content, add 4 ounces of boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes. Can also be mixed with orange juice or your favourite juice. For occasional use only.