New Roots Prolax 60 Capsules. Stimulant Laxative for Occasional Constipation
Prolax is an herbal alternative for the relief of simple constipation. This blend of mild cathartics (agents which promote intestinal elimination) will help your body regain control of the elimination process.
- Butternut, over the last century, has been known as one of the mildest and safest efficacious laxatives available.
- Cascara sagrada is known worldwide as a natural mild laxative that works.
- Turkish rhubarb, in small doses, makes an excellent strengthening tonic for the stomach; in large doses, it acts as a laxative.
- Rhubarb root’s has a truly cleansing action on the gut, removing debris, and has antiseptic properties as well.
- Licorice protects and heals distressed mucous membranes of the intestinal tract.
Adults: Take 2–6 capsules in a single dose the same day, two to three times per week. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. If results are not observed, the frequency of use may be increased up to once daily. The correct individual dose is the smallest required to produce a soft-formed stool. If you are taking other medications or natural health products, take this product a few hours before or after them.