Gifford Jones Medi C Plus with Magnesium 150 Capsules. For Heart Health, Bone Health, Collagen and more
Preferred Nutrition Medi C Plus 150 Veg Capsules:
Humans do not make Vitamin C like animals do, we need to supplement this essential vitamin to meet our daily needs. Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of Vitamin C means poor collagen. Coronary cells then fall apart just as bricks do without good mortar. Coronary arteries, closest to the heart, receive the greatest pressure. Without enough Vitamin C the collagen weakens. This sets the stage for heart attack. The work of Dr. Sydney Bush shows that vitamin C + lysine can help reverse the process.
- Produces healthy collagen
- Dissolves cholesterol deposits
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Increases blood flow to coronary arteries
- Prevents formation of free radicals
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid)..400mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate) ..42mg
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride) .. 260mg
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients:
- Vegetable cellulose, purified water, vegetable grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica
5 capsules once or twice daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.