Salus Kindervital Multivitamin for children 250ml. Multivitamin for Kids Ages 1-12. Out of stock until March (The company is updating the formula)
Salus® Kindervital® Multivitamin for children 250ml Iron-Free Liquid Multivitamins for Growing Bodies
A pleasant tasting liquid supplement for children, Kindervital is a unique, balanced herbal tonic that supplies bone- and tissue-building vitamins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium that are important for growing children. Kindervital helps the body with the absorption and use of calcium, which is especially important for developing strong teeth and your child’s growing bones. The quality and quantity of bone laid down in childhood will strongly impact bone health later in life. In fact, 90% of bone mass is laid down by the age of 17.
Kindervital contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E. The formula is iron-free, because iron competes directly with calcium for absorption. This delicious liquid supplement is made with carrots, wheat germ, rosehips, watercress, horsetail, nettle and spinach. The formula supports eye health and provides vitamins and antioxidants to promote strong immune function.
Today, most children are not eating as nutritiously as they should. The typical modern diet has become saturated with processed, refined foods stripped of their nutrients with empty calories that contribute to childhood obesity. Kindervital helps ensure that youngsters obtain the nutrients they need for proper growth and overall good health.
- Supports normal growth and the formation of tissue, connective tissue and red blood cells
- Assists the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and night vision
- Helps maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients including fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and use of calcium
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and wound healing
- Helps in proper muscle function for children over 9 years old and adults
- Kindervital contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as key minerals which are bound to organic compounds for superior absorption
- Vitamin D is added for proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip and other nutritious extracts
- Contains mild digestive herbs to improve absorption and stimulate appetite
- Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives and preservatives
- Tested to guarantee heavy metals and pesticides are well below accepted limits
- All vegetarian liquid formula
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Certified kosher
- Delicious fruit taste that children love
- The formula is iron-free, because iron competes directly with calcium for absorption
- Made in Germany by Salus®
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: EACH 5 ml (1 tsp.) CONTAINS: Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equivalent to 375 µg RAE 1250 IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 2.5 µg 100 IU Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 mg Vitamin E (d-a-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 4.2 mg ATE 6.25 IU Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 375 µg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 375 µg Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 2.5 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 375 µg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 µg Calcium (calcium lactate pentahydrate, calcium gluconate, calcium hypophosphite) 50 mg Magnesium (magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 7.25 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: In a base of orange and pear juice, malt extract, yeast extract, maple syrup, honey, rose hip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavour of cocoa and orange, water; infusion of carrot, anise seed, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, watercress, wheat germ, coriander seed and spinach.
RECOMMENDED DOSE(S): For all sub-populations: Shake bottle well before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
Children age 1 – 3: Take 5 ml (1 tsp) once daily. May be mixed with juice or drinking water. Children age 4 – 8: Take 5 ml (1 tsp) 2 times daily. Children age = 9 and adults: Take 10 ml (2 tsp) 2 times daily.